WeWon

Niestety, nikt nie powie Ci czym jest FluxBB - musisz go poznać sam!

Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum.

#1 2017-09-11 00:19:24

RafalWawrzynczyk
Administrator
Liczba postów: 10
WindowsOpera 47.0.2631.80

Huston! We have a problem..

For Now i ca not find in the creating new post options a button to give to post a picture.. meybe in some.. today..   tomorow ill search again.. ohh this just a some strenge for me - im im just a expired on making here  forums. Hope this is last. Last Clan - Now "God Taked me a for just ideal name and nick nickname "Just ideal nick" for--> and the will "WeWon" this is endless point of My Owm  Philosophy - THE Kind of puzzels what creatin Me - just human - like - meybe you dont - named it like - every human thinkining sometimes so - that what is born and accepted for You Basicly Creation - For that what we build on the foors - to the top of Homrs  - This - is Your Soul or justcharacter - can be named: "Personalies" ok " Like my friend, my Last Leader (DemoniacsDevils Clan) - talked - the - Ledend.. Stop talking this Bullshits.. xD and Legend - was angry a little for him "One From All" Teachers, Friend and Brother of WAR's - but  words of His Master still Living  and  then afyer he thinkinre about He just (me)I just wing He had a truth. J=THE MATQAFISCS IS IMPORTANT TOO but..  its never endles facitck shiot - cage of just Living us ALL eveil, evil (can explaing anoter Way" EVERYTHING fom Us Every think on your freins . Just every thing what want to change YOU - for thinkin g -  You looser -. Come with me i just.. tRUE TO show how be looks at facking dont exist in you shine - from the far... farr away  you fill - just yoou prayy..Oh i have One  from the dogmat of his bullshit grrr... i writing i,, faking angry for mysed..  DOGMAT : 1st. Make Fight Let Begin! We Have Might From The Stell! WR JUST CRUSHED ALL ENEMIES! i just fill - so wanna to writed now all from from that.. Let My dear "will" to get up in mysef With You All - we maked all of dogmats - and we will - loing our virtual lies or we 2will taking wins" with an ATHEMN OF OUR organization (try to give a personal.. just if you want, come and givethis "emoty words "WeWon" - personalisiotan - ill can i use - 1 word. Let plz [dblpt]D hope so you said xD The non exists world our give a piece of your soul, mind, think - character. Just here in the bad time and glory time - we are "WeWins" vJust beaause - We are. dont let other to understand it.. that is a felling, so the words its imposible to named it. RAFAł faking stoop wriring..  If you're - chosed a joined clan a try taked this wy - just know - it snt like be a idk.. Just know .. then never told me -  bcs its deep on so. - now im just to guard of  yoyr creatin this LOGO "WeWon" with others who honored in  my trust.. ANOTher the guards of this where we living And who kno2w this kinds of shitsl meybe somedey - i just see - Im convincend - in my, mind - faking enythig . grr.. still writing. Or just fak. I just order, some who i want- gor another guaards. or nything floor of  floor in clan  I  want to be fair.. And not blind.. I just. in moment ago..  I dont want to say..v this is a gift from somebodys for you my little friend. End.. EVERYTHING WHAT You want to want to konw You have to "put in clearly mind mind  then put your Question" This fakin hard work. -If you doing it - Just ou faking Truth of Us You fakking "almost dead humans on this   world. - let it named - "WeWon" ... never never. ever for Your life. Dont be sure. This point is a One of the requirements to consider and obtain more truthful answers.Last hope of "YOU"[ im now talked about You you all an you have info. windoms what is mean this wotd....  The last sentece what is in the end from existing just You Cannot just "Yes" - And this just ONE think. One sentece "what can i be sure - its my will to getting it for - this blind world - and somebodys whos just so stupic and dont use  the brain - the caant right - in next they go t play every day, every time eating everywhere bullshit - You have just to say them - oks meybe You have right. whatever to dont blind.. Your imagamigation.. there where You working, and this isnt esy working.. So have said - You just feel -  defend Truth, growing truth .  we everytime giving froom  us. the all windson and experice in feeling - feing get names - because we speaking . when you just feel.. i cannot did anything more. the  defend tge truth. you re.. think whatver You want looooooooooser [dblpt]D. "WeWon" - If You belive.. This Can Die. im ot kiidig. <May to Saay"ImWom" that was w a war everywhere.. never ending. pain glory. fall down and riisng up  -I was crying like a little child.. i just dreaming.. about death - i cannt - iwas the living body with scared -- So IM too take You a littles tips - to take you  better that.. just think.  - So if you can scream to eevery " You can use a littlen dug, meybe  minimal 0f Amdetamine ---> Its he;ped for yOU <My dear f4iest when he knowed. what i want to show  you - Hes know  - he seeing my faking post in fb. And he just know.. im used a little - tHINK that what you what yy feel - yes my friend - im just came here to be Leader of Clan in Lineage 2 int = 1st page, STARTING WRINI IN a little   - You know my friend - to show it isint easyv work i was started to wring in 11 hours ago - And im almost  assured. my litle gifts <3But then You.. jUST  NOW IT - YUOJUST VERYTHING WHAT YUOU DID (I DONT WANT YOU KNOW THE CHEATITING  THERE -  just use brain...  ohh.. loozer.. "WE WON'  BECAUSE WE ARE A LAST BATTALION WHO FALLING DOWNN SPIKS  FALSE -BUT EVERY TIME WHEN WE FRMOM LITTLLE FAULT TO LOSED EVERYTTHING = WE IN LAST BREETHE OF OUR SOULS OR MIND ---- GETING  A LAST STNAD OF OUR NNEVER FORBIDEN ANGEL - HE IS - YOU DEADD - YOU HAVENT ANYTHING AND JUST A WAY TO HELL. THE WIND.. WIND OF TRUTH JUST YOU'RE STILL IN HELL GETTING GHE TORTUURES YOU HEARD - THE EVERY PIECE OF EXIST AND EVERY NOT RXISTING THINK  FOR US. EVERY NEVR EMDING STORY'S EVERY KING, I CANNOT TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE  I TRYING TO FEEL THEN CHANGE MY FEELS  FOR INVO.. BUT IT IMPOSWIBLE - IM NOT NOT "TRUTH" YOU SAID WTF... IM SAYING SAME WTF.. VJUST LEAVE IT AND THEN YOU A FAKING DONT HERT US. US FAMILY - "WEWON- YOUARE ON MY WAY. JUST DO ANYTHINGG... BBUT PLAY LOL <lo> kill in one faking.. my father - dont told ,e this  this all shits xd he ju a creator  - of think <tadam> so i you think WOW!  Fak. im just want to L2 -- go go! Just lplay and vbe what what we are - and this is a next piece of  never - ending .. Your in At the time when truth admit shawls sOO.. YOU can now be a Leader.  So I have a Guard of Our Org.. But its a ogarniation o just a truly god in in just faking basic Of us. bye DIts end..oh end of.. so i just going up. i dont wanna gets info. from whatever theryl. Thats is like a  som3 shity dram - i can be sure "IWIN" And You. MEYBE OURE.. OR meybe You are fAKED by 21st century  of life or  meybe you just  a warrior of good from the past. i just waked up in 2012 - and the truth from us - just taked me to him. - i just burned - in flash - you  in 90% cannat not yake my way.JUST faking. byebyem<3 [ i HAD  A SCHIZFREMY - i just faked ne up to know how to , how to disaper eveil - i named it qa evil.. but i dint know.. then.,.. im sick so much - so- so much - connot live - cannot touch anything with- i was falling in hell and there- i faked up devil - blacsmithing.. basic of my faking  charater --> If you want take this like sgit, forgot. stay here. if you want just take it sucking gleebleble kurwa mać - take the piece of you just -bcs your ifakiing it -- JUST TELL me You just to ask, kill, get the sex oggg. bye byee.. I hate the all fking words - ill take a cold water whenv i just stoped -- will - regenrete - mysef -to be ever ending winner. fight for ypurself - this word haave abother pain for you .. dont let  them  won - just exist , and just try it isnt soo bad- i just used assasinate myself option, that was only one.. to taked to myself on my eart- just close your eyes,  just run, run so fast.. too feel no -pain.. At my  end of be evil - before nexttime im died - just printing a faking that feels - a 0.5 year of my  pain -- justprinting when was torturing or print a bloody ploers - of my regenereted character  create - in just Almost borned - wow! the child  - taking my.. - hes grow. Oh your bad. the  evil in youur brain come - and on the fight - You have just 2 options - die --in the name of Your creaton -- > or let your Char - just boned in a litlle piece of taking a breathe - yuou got shine - but clouds - Apokalipse come back - the last seqece is i can analize.. off.  cqnnot be sure [just a  40% vto 88% of my lucky sho]explain You The. Last day is now .. Ju8st belive and stay PEOPLES I choosed - just fak me im just fakind Idiod - But tell on me rAFAL OR rAFAEL BCS'a i just find my perfecy nick nic k  - from the . other ist me.. ist me <3 elo!

#2 2017-09-16 05:35:51

RafalWawrzynczyk
Administrator
Liczba postów: 10
WindowsOpera 47.0.2631.80

Odp: Huston! We have a problem..

I mean picture is off for now xDhaha You dont must to read.. ^^ Greetings!

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 0, gości: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Stopka

Forum oparte na FluxBB

Darmowe Forum
fayrion - theballasbrotherhood - technikweterynarii - organizacjacrips - youfantasylife